Do you have a recipe that people are always asking for or asking you to make? That’s how it is with my Peanut Butter Pie recipe. I’ve made this delicious treat many times in the past year because everyone loves it and it’s so easy to make. I give them as gifts and take them to potlucks, there really is no wrong time to make peanut butter pie.
If you’ve never had a peanut butter pie then you are sadly missing out on one of the better parts of life. You can use less sugar, fat-free whipped topping, and natural peanut butter to cut calories and carbs. The pie is just as delicious but packed with less guilt.
I like to melt chocolate to swirl in after it’s been put in the pie crust, but that’s totally optional. Here’s how to make it.
Peanut Butter Pie
- October 26, 2017
- Print this
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container of whipped topping, thawed
- 4 oz (half of a package) of cream cheese, softened
- 2 heaping tbsp. peanut butter
- melted chocolate, optional
- Step 1
- Combine powdered sugar, whipped topping, and cream cheese in a large bowl. Blend it together until smooth.
- Step 2
- Add peanut butter and blend.
- Step 3
- Spread evenly into prepared pie crust.
- Step 4
- Swirl with chocolate (optional)
- Step 5
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.